Book one of our fixed itineraries, or get a custom quote. Let us plan your perfect food and wine tour in Georgia (Europe)
You can also contact us at [email protected]
Book A Fixed Itinerary
Our fixed itineraries focus on wine routes, historic sites and scenery that are perfect for the typical first time visitor to those regions, looking to find independent and authentic wineries, home made food and beautiful landscapes.
Our 1 & 2 day itineraries include:
Visit 2 to 4 independent wineries per day (depending on your drinking preference), including meeting winemakers and being invited into small family wine cellars where they make all natural bio wines.
Learn about historic drinking traditions and the toasts which accompany the Georgian supra (feast).
Enjoy cooking class experiences where you’ll make and eat traditional food (1 cooking class per itinerary)
Taste artisanal cheeses and snacks to accompany wine tastings.
Eat la carte dinner where you can try traditional dishes cooked by an expert chef.
See incredible landscapes and historic sights of Georgia
Gain a valuable appreciation for the culinary and cultural history of this incredible country.
- On Kakheti itineraries, discover unique wines from micro-zones (designated micro-climate growing areas)
- On 2 Day itineraries, tour includes 1 night accommodation in wine country.
You can view the full itineraries here:
Book your tour with the below form. Please book at least 48 hours before your departure date. If you have specific interests beyond the above options, or specific wineries or regions (like Kutaisi/Imereti) you want to visit that are not listed on these standard itineraries, use the custom quote for below and we’ll build you a custom itinerary.
PRICES in GEL (Georgian Lari), PER PERSON. 1 USD = 2.90 GEL
Send us your booking request and we’ll confirm your dates and the final price to be paid on the day, or in advance by bank transfer.
- 2 to 4 Wine Tasting Sessions (minimum of 3 drinks per tasting session) – depending on your preference
- 2 to 4 tours of different winemaking styles at the wineries we visit – Your preference
- Driver/Guide & All transport for the day from the agreed departure point
- Hotel pickup from central Tbilisi location
- Khinkali making class (Georgian dumplings with cheese or meat fillings – you choose)
- Wine tasting snacks: cheese, nuts, dried fruits, bread etc.
- Entry fees to sightseeing locations
- Dinner at winery, wine hotel or restaurant each day
- 1 nights accommodation (on 2 day itinerary only) – based on double occupancy
- Purchase of products to take home (Wine, food, souvenirs etc.)
- Sad Memories
- Additional food and wine beyond the inclusions (But really, there will be plenty already)
- Tips – non-compulsory. Suggested 10% to 20% if so desired.
Get Custom Quote
Let us build you a personalised itinerary for groups from 2 to 15 people.
Select your preferences below and we’ll get back to you with a quote and itinerary. If you have additional questions, add them to the message section at the bottom of the form, or email [email protected]